FEE STRUCTURE – NEW ADMISSION 2020-21
|PARTICULARS||Amount (in rupees)|
|Prospectus and Registration fee||1000|
|Admission Fee (At the time of New Admission)|
100 % waiver for the 25 admission in NURSERY/LKG/UKG
50% waiver for the 100 admission in I – VIIIth
25% waiver for the 100 admission in IX – XI
|Caution Money (Refundable)||5000|
TUTION FEE (Monthly)
|Class||Amount (in rupees)|
Transport Maintenance Charges (Optional)
First time School Commers i.e Students of Nursery Class Would be given 50% waiver in transport charges
|Distance||Amount (in rupees)|
- First time School Commers i.e Students of Nursery Class Would be given 50% waiver in transport charges
Examination Fee will be charged from Class I to XII as:-
Class I – VIII Rs. 2000 Class IX – X Rs. 3000 Class XI – XII Rs. 4000
- Half of the examination fee will be taken in month of April
- Half of the examination fee will be taken in month of October)
- Fee may be deposited by online or by Cash/Cheque/Demand Draft/At School Campus/City Office only.
- All Payments to the school are to be made in favour of “SETH M.R. JAIPURIA SCHOOLS BANARAS” payable at Varanasi.
- Please obtain proper receipt against payment made to the school.
- All Fees to be deposited quarterly as per given schedule.
* 1st Quarter:- At the time of admission/10th April for exsisting Students.
*2nd Quarter:-10th July
*3rd Quarter:- 10th October 4th Quarter:- 10th January