- Admissions are open for Nursery to class XI for both girls and boys.
- Minimum age for admission to class Playgroup is 3 years , class Nursery is 4 years , class KG is 5 years, class 1 is 6 years , class 2 is 7 years, class 3 is 8 years, class 4 is 9 years, class 5 is 10 years, class 6 is 11 years at the beginning of the session (as on 31st March).
- The School would inform parents about interaction process in due course of time.
Students who are under transfer from schools (including outside U.P.) must have their Transfer Certificates countersigned by the Inspector of Schools of the state concerned.
For admission to Playgroup, Nursery, KG and Level 1, parents are required to submit:
- A photocopy of the date of birth certificate of their wards issued by a competent authority at the time of admission
- Five passport size photographs of the ward and five each of the parents
- Admission form
- Aadhaar card of the ward & Parents
For admission to other classes a Transfer certificate from the head of the school where the student is presently studying, will have to be produced at the time of admission. The Original copy of the Birth Certificate must be produced for verification when required. Application for admission should be given in the appropriate form. Children, along with their parents, will be interviewed, if necessary, by the Principal.
Prospectus and Registration form can be obtained from the school office by paying the registration fee and completed Registration form need to be deposited in the School office within a specific time. The said registration fee shall be non-refundable.
- The academic year begins from April.
- Summer Holidays are from the third week of May to the last week of June.
- Winter Holidays of one week are observed in the last week of December.
- Other holidays during the year are notified in the school diary.
- School has adopted SMS Gateway for direct communication with Parent / Guardian.
ROLE OF PARENTS
- Parents are expected to cooperate with the school authorities in maintaining punctuality, regularity and discipline.
- Parents should ensure that their wards take an active interest in the school activities.
CHANGE OF PROSPECTUS
- The instructions given in this prospectus supersede all other regulations reproduced elsewhere or printed in earlier issues. The prospectus is liable to change without notice. Any such changes, when made, will be binding on all existing students also.
- SCHOOL UNIFORM, BOOK-LIST and DIARY
- The instructions for the same would be given to the child and parents at the time of admission finalisation.
- “SEATS WILL BE RESERVED FOR THE WEAKER SECTIONS OF THE SOCIETY AS PER THE RTE ACT IN THE NURSERY SECTION, IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE STATE GOVT. ORDERS, WHEN RECEIVED.
- Parents are required to sign their ward’s Progress Reports and return the Progress Report when required.
- Private tuitions are not encouraged. Parents are requested not to engage teachers of this school as private tutors for their wards.
- Parents / guardians and others are requested not to visit the classes or meet the teachers (in school campus) without the prior permission of the Principal.
- Parents are required to notify the school office of any change in their address.
- All communications with the school should bear the name, scholar number, class and section of the student.
- Only written requests from parents to allow the child to leave before the school gets over will be entertained.
- Parents are advised not to call away their wards during class hours.
- All belongings of students should bear their names and classes. The school will not be responsible for any losses.
- Students should not bring mobile phones or other such electronic gadgets to the school.
- Parent-Teacher Meetings are held at regular intervals to provide parents and teachers an opportunity for exchanging views on the progress of the students.
- An Open House is held on every 3rd Saturday of the month which gives the parents and teachers an opportunity to meet and discuss the child’s development and progress.
- While every possible care is taken to ensure the safety and security of the students at the school, the school authorities will not be responsible for any injury (fatal or otherwise) sustained by any student of the school during organised activities taken up inside or outside the school or during transit from home to school and back.
The medium of instruction is ENGLISH and the school provides education to both boys and girls within a span of 14 years divided as under:
|Nursery, Class LKG and UKG||:||Primary School|
|Class I to V||:||Junior School|
|Class VI to VIII||:||Middle School|
|Class IX to XII||:||Senior School|
For the Academic Year 2017-18, Parao Campus shall function from Nursery to class IX and will add further classes from 2018 onwards.
For the Academic Year 2017-18, Babatpur Campus shall function from Nursery to class XII.
The subjects taught at the school shall be:
- English, Hindi, Social Studies, Mathematics, General Science, Moral Science
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Geography, Economics, Commerce & Accounts, EVS, Sanskrit
- Bio-technology, Computer Science, Political Science
- Physical Education, Athletics, Gymnastics, Boxing
- Art, Music (Western & Classical) & Dance
- Yoga, meditation and languages such as Sanskrit are an integral part of the school curriculum.
- The students will also be exposed to innovative pedagogy using e-learning, videos, and other latest technologies.